The guide covers:
- What Inheritance Tax is and when it has to be paid
- What Potentially Exempt Transfers (PET) are and how they affect IHT
- Gifting allowances that allow you to pass on wealth or assets to loved ones free from IHT
- How a charitable legacy can reduce an IHT bill
- Reliefs that allow you to gift certain assets free from IHT
Click here to download your copy of our Inheritance Tax and gifting guide.
IHT can significantly reduce what you leave behind for loved ones, but there are often things you can do to reduce the bill. If you’re worried about IHT, please contact us. We’ll help you put a plan in place that considers your legacy, including gifting where appropriate.
Please note: The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate estate or tax planning.